Clinical simulation is a teaching methodology used around the world to train healthcare professionals in a safe and controlled environment. This technique is based on the recreation of real clinical situations and the use of standardized/simulated/mannequin patients, specific equipment and materials, together with virtual simulation techniques, to provide an experience as close as possible to reality for the acquisition of clinical competencies and clinical reasoning, technical and non-technical skills, and teamwork.
The Clinical Simulation Area's mission is to provide students and health personnel with the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out their work in a safe and collaborative environment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
- Clinical Skills Workshops
- Simulation with adult and pediatric manikin
- Simulation with standardized patient
- Technical support for ECOE tests
- Audiovisual recording of simulation sessions
- Control room and Debriefing
More information about the ASCUMH service portfolio